Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD upgrade option disappeared from My Account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(For people without the FSD option already purchased) Do you have the FSD upgrade option available anymore? It's gone from the Account page for my car. I do still have the ability to purchase a maintenance plan though.

Anyone else seeing this too? I hope that doesn't mean some new pricing options are coming in...

93BAD32C-AF99-4D45-97D5-E98BE06A4284.png
Do you have the FSD upgrade option available anymore?

Yes. It’s still showing for me.

It gets stranger too, I've had a mystery large download to my car a few days back. During this time I've not had any software updates to install (it's also 6 times the size of a regular update) and I've already got the new maps package.
IMG_7193.PNG
I wouldn't say no to a bit of free FSD :confused:

I'm not sure if this is of interest to anyone but me, but I thought I'd share the original piece about FSD going missing from my Account portal. It might simply be a bug of course...

Reactions: Kacey Green
For people who have it / don't have it, it might be worth listing your config too if it's not in your signature.

The conspiracy theorist side of me is starting to think that Tesla probably concluded FSD requires AP2.5 at the very least....

Reactions: ChrML