Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Upgrade Option Gone

MODEL+

Vendor
Oct 21, 2020
Portland, OR
Still available for me
IMG_674F04E41D60-1.jpeg

motocheme

Jun 25, 2019
Murrieta, CA
I was looking at my tesla account using my computer, not the app on my phone, and noticed that there is a subscribe button in the upgrades section. When you click on it all you get is a message to "Check back for future updates". Perhaps they are preparing the FSD subscription feature?

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod

boonedocks

May 1, 2015
Gainesville, GA
Yes......they are preparing the app for the FSD+ (plus) subscription option. You know....for those of us that alrwsy already paid for FSD but want to pay more for....well.....more of the same :confused:

• Funny
Reactions: momo3605

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC