Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Visualizations!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

diplomat33

Average guy who loves autonomous vehicles
Aug 3, 2017
USA
EMetnMIUcAATgej

EMetnOvU4AIZ-PN

3rd Row Tesla on Twitter

Rumour mill says that a small subset of Early Access users are getting an update that enables automatic stopping at red lights and stop signs, i.e. surface street Autopilot. Haven't yet seen any evidence (e.g. photo or release notes) backing this up. Hopefully more info will trickle out over time.
I saw third row tesla on Twitter claiming this, but they didn’t give any source

• Helpful
Reactions: strangecosmos2
Rumour mill says that a small subset of Early Access users are getting an update that enables automatic stopping at red lights and stop signs, i.e. surface street Autopilot. Haven't yet seen any evidence (e.g. photo or release notes) backing this up. Hopefully more info will trickle out over time.

I have not seen any concrete evidence of it yet. All we have so far is hearsay. There is 3rd row Tesla on twitter saying EA has traffic light response, Eli Burton implying it by saying EA has "mind blowing city level AP" and a Facebook source saying a Tesla engineer told him that "city level AP is coming to EA by end of this year".

Installed 40.50.1 this AM. Took it for a test drive and yes you get stop sign and streetlight display as well as garbage cans and more lines at intersection. What you don't get is anything really related to FSD. It doesn't stop at stop signs, it doesn't slow down approaching a stoplight, it doesn't yet turn the corner. It will brake for garbage cans if close to the road. No where close to FSD, but you do get some more games if that is your thing. I paid for FSD, not games!