Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSDbeta 10.3.1 Disengagments - TACC speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone noticed that when you disengage FSD it resets your TACC speed? This may have always been the case but is kind of shocking when it happens. I’ve noticed it in residential, where I’ve lowered the speed down to say 18 and then it inevitably is driving in the center of the lane or tries to run into something and you have to disengage with the steering. It jumps your TACC speed up to the preset so if you have +7% it ignores your set speed of 17 and jumps to 28 and slams on the gas. It’s not a huge deal but usually when you’re disengaging is not the time you want to floor it.

Reactions: Ramphex
Has anyone noticed that when you disengage FSD it resets your TACC speed? This may have always been the case but is kind of shocking when it happens. I’ve noticed it in residential, where I’ve lowered the speed down to say 18 and then it inevitably is driving in the center of the lane or tries to run into something and you have to disengage with the steering. It jumps your TACC speed up to the preset so if you have +7% it ignores your set speed of 17 and jumps to 28 and slams on the gas. It’s not a huge deal but usually when you’re disengaging is not the time you want to floor it.
Yes, have seen exact same thing. I hit the bug button when it happens.