Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSDBeta community tracker?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I came across this site in my twitter feed and expected to see something about it on TMC. It looks interesting and I signed up to provide some data. I like how it is categorizing disengagements as they definitely are not all the same severity. What do you all think? If the owner of the page is on TMC, can you provide details of what you've learned so far?

Looks interesting! Their handle is @eliasmrntz1 on Twitter, and it appears they have currently tracked 37.3k miles from FSD Beta testers. I'm curious to know if FSD Beta was engaged during their entire roadtrip as their disengagement rate seems pretty low.

Looks interesting! Their handle is @eliasmrntz1 on Twitter, and it appears they have currently tracked 37.3k miles from FSD Beta testers. I'm curious to know if FSD Beta was engaged during their entire roadtrip as their disengagement rate seems pretty low.
Yes it was engaged the entire time except when I encountered issues and had to disengage