TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FSOT: 2015 Tesla P85D AP, Forged 2 piece 21s, Executive Seats, Tech, Hi Fi, Pano & more

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by azsmartbet, Jul 4, 2018.

1. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

2015 autopilot P85D Insane Mode with 54k miles with lots of options. I want to downsize money wise so I'll consider a 3 or an S P85 or 85D car preferaby but I MIGHT consider an X if it's not a performance model.

This car is nice no dings or dents or scratches. Pearl white and wheels are powdercoat gloss black tan leather interior. The tint was recently done as well as the chrome delete. Has Autopilot smart air, piano, hi fidelity sound, Rotiform 2 piece forged 21" wheels with Michelin tires that are ok at best. Free supercharging included. Car has rear executive seating which is neat! No warranty but does have maintenance included for 2 more years. Car was serviced in March.

$65k in trade.

Call or text for more info Paul 602-715-5476 in Mesa or Phoenix AZ

Standard vehicle price $69,900
    Performance Dual motor Pack $34,600
    Tech Pack with Autopilot - $4250
    Panoramic Roof - $2500
    Tan Next Gen Seats - $2500
    21" Grey Turbine wheels - $4500
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound - $2500
    Premium interior lighting - $3500
    Smart Air suspension - $2250
    Free Supercharging for life (not included with new models)
    Carbon fiber spoiler - $1000
    Executive rear seats - $2000
    Charger for the home - $500
    Ceramic windo tint $600
    Chrome delete $600
    Rotiform 2 piece forged 21" wheels w clean new powder coat $6800

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

3. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

I bought the X but realized it was too much cash int if pocket. I've had 8 Teslas in 3 years

4. MidwestMX

MidwestMX Member

You posted for “feelers” prior to getting this car on June 25th and you are selling 9 days later...?

Feeler can this 2015 P85D w AP sell for

Also you say you have had 8 Tesla’s in 3 years but you have literally tried to sell 4 Tesla’s on this site in the last 1.5 months...cool if that’s your hobby but it does seem a little fishy..

Here are a couple other recent threads

2016 X P90D for S and cash black, black, black 22", prem, 100k warranty

2016 Model X 90D Titanium for S and cash

Anyway, good luck with the sale or trade.

• Like x 1
  5. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

• Like x 1
  6. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

7. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

#7 Plan B, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    It's amazing what you will find when searching someones number or email. Lot's of men are not smart enough to have separate emails or phone numbers for the naughty things they do online :p:cool:

• Love x 1
  8. tree100

tree100 Member

9. tree100

tree100 Member

On topic, I think you're asking a fair amount, at least for the PHX market. And a serious question, isn't this at least your 2nd car you offloaded and then got back? Do you make money in these transactions or lose money? Or is it somewhat ambiguous since you seem to trade for watches/cash/cars and the values of all combined is up to interpretation? I'm genuinely curious about your wheels and deals. And...GLWS/T!

10. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

11. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Member

I looked through all those images but I am looking to buy a bridge and i see no bridge :(

12. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

...don’t knock the hustle if he wasn’t legit someone would have outed him already ....OP GLWS ..!!:eek:

• Like x 1
  13. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

LOL what's naughty about selling watches online?

I used to sell about 400 a year as a business on the side (I also work for a Fortune 500 IT Co too). I trimmed the sales to about 200 a year or so. I have been doing very well with it and worst case scenario I get to wear awesome watches and sell them at no loss (worst case). II have about 400 watch dealer friends so that helps. They sell to me I sell to them. Dealers are about 80% of my sales. Not sure I can deal with the retail public that many times a year...

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  14. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Thank you lol... I work for a fortune 500 IT co for 7 years and I sell about 200 to 300 watches a year mostly to dealers. If you F one person you will never sell again ever.

• Like x 1
  15. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

Watches is not what I was referring to.

16. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Had a wrap pics were actually better than real life. The grey looking stripes were almost like khaki or green. It was weird. The wheels were ok against the Pearl White but they had a lot of curb rash so I had them done black for the new buyer. He traded that p85d for his 13k miles 85d and then 2 months later traded me for my x p90d. I cant get over the P90d with 22s how bad the energy consumption is. I am nmot sure if it was only the 22s or only the performance part or both combined. Didnt like that part of the p90d X