Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSOT: 2015 Tesla S 85D LOW Miles White, Autopilot, 21" Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to sell or trade (I'd like to find an X if possible) my 2015 Tesla Model S 85D with 14,200 miles (it is driven daily, so this will increase). This one has the 21" Tesla Turbine grey wheels with no dings or scratches, 21" Niche Essen wheels black also included, new Continental tires 245/35 with less than 400 miles on them (I have the receipt they were $1400 and they are smoother than the Michelin that I had), Tech package with autopilot and smart air suspension. Note on the sticker the $4500 wheels are not on there as they were added later as well as the center console piece too. This car does have the free supercharging option and the condition in immaculate. It was never in a scrape or crash and the title is clean and clear no reason to wait for payoff.

The car has no dings to speak of (besides normal front end small rock marks that I have not touched up). Car gets up to 271 miles on complete charge for road trip. Has been perfectly maintained and serviced in Scottsdale, AZ at the Tesla service center. Warranty good til April 2019 or 35K plus miles.

Please call me if you are serious or text 602-715-5476. I will check PM but it takes me a little longer to reply. If you have a trade offer please let me know the specs and model and price so I can consider it.

I am not a dealer and I am located in PHX AZ, there is NO tax on this sale if you are registering the car in Arizona (private party sales in AZ have no tax). If you are an out of state buyer, you must make your own arrangements and also pay your state's sales tax. I would consider trading for other Tesla models and I would love to have an X or I will consider trade up or down for another S. I will also consider watches like Rolex, Panerai, Breitling, AP or Patek as I sell watches on the side.

Can I ask where? I’m looking for the exact same thing. Thanks!

Right here on TMC. Be patient and check in often, because when the right car comes along you need to be here to see it and you need to move fast. One thing I’ve learned here is that you need to have made up your mind to purchase. That way when you see that great deal, there’s no second guessing.