Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSOT: 2016 Tesla X P90D M.S. 22s front end Xpel tint White interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello I would like to sell or trade for a Tesla three w EAP or model S.

I have a 2016 Tesla model X AP1 with 39.6k miles white interior midnight silver in very good to excellent condition. Car has no with or dents and looks very good with the new wheels. The front end and mirrors have been protected since brand new in XPEL clear bra. The car comes with factory HELIX 20 inch wheels with tires and also I have another set of forged 22" x 9 and 10 Niche Monotec Vicenza wheels and tires one piece. Both set s of wheels were refreshed today so they look perfect no curb rash.

Attached below is a build sheet but it does have the premium upgrade package, white interior, 6 seating, xpel front end ($1500$), new tint $300, 20s and 22s, high amp Charger and more. In service date March 20 2016.

Price is $87k with the factory 20" wheels and $90k if you want both sets 20s and 22s. Will look at EAP 3, any S under $65k ish or high end watches in trade (Rolex, Panerai, Omega, Bretiling or others. I'm in Phoenix Az for a FTF meeting at a bank and I work for a Fortune 500 IT co. I will travel within reason for serious buyer. Call if you're serious 6027155476 or text.

Last edited: