Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FT: 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long shot but thinking about trading a fully loaded 2018 Toyota Camry with 47k miles for an EV or a Tacoma with cash from either side to even out value. Bought the car for our daughter but she just uses it for short drives and errands since she works remotely. Great car, upgraded with new 19" Avalon wheels and Michelin tires, 3M carbon tint, ApplePlay, and front and rear cameras. Clean title, no major flaws or damage, always garaged. We are the 2nd owner. Located in San Jose/SF Bay Area.
Camry1.jpg

camry2.jpg

Doc,
Sorry I don't get notifications on responses. The car is normally parked on the corner of York and Elm St in New Haven so you may take a look and can PM me and I'll give you our daughter's # if you want to test drive. However, as I mentioned on my original post, we're interested in trading as we need another car to replace this and don't really want to go through the process of selling and buying another. -alan

Doc,
Sorry I don't get notifications on responses. The car is normally parked on the corner of York and Elm St in New Haven so you may take a look and can PM me and I'll give you our daughter's # if you want to test drive. However, as I mentioned on my original post, we're interested in trading as we need another car to replace this and don't really want to go through the process of selling and buying another. -alan
OK well I can't trade what I don't have except US greenbacks. There's no reason for me to drive an hour to see something I can't buy.