Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ft Bumper Looking HOT AF - Splitter review..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so I've been wanting a lower splitter for a while now just to bring the nose down and get a bit more aggressive, and finally found something I like. I was VERY dubious, since its one of like 3 i've found out there, and I wasnt completely sold on the 3 piece situation (it comes in 3 pieces you put together) but once I put it on I was in love. I almost get annoyed with all the compliments I'm getting! Its transformed the whole car, with the lowering springs, both bumper mods, and mudflaps, I think I'm done and happy for now. People ask WTF IS THAT CAR? HOT

I bought the splitter from Amazon for $140, and the fog trims for $80 for a total of $220 all in on the bumper mod. I see it listed for $175 on Amazon now, I suspect they are seeing the demand -I did see it on ebay for a lot cheaper ($80?), but I didn't want to deal with ebay if I wanted to return it, so Amazon it was. its likely the same product, so if I did it again, I would save the cash and do ebay. I also put some CF (painted black, and its probably plastic) around the foglights, giving it a more aggressive look. That with the splitter....love it. Surprised how cheap it was to really transform the car. Lowered my car over the weekend with UP moderate springs, and put the splitter and fog pieces..boom..new car and much more sporty than stock. I was ready to buy wheels, now I think Ill just wait a year and pimp it like so.

Might not be everyones cup-o-tea, but man o man. Its embarassing how much I look back while walking away, and how far I part just so I can look at it for a few more moments... :)

What do you guys think? I'm I alone here?

aEsDxf3.jpg

8ZR0cyb.jpg

UEleQ0t.jpg

dNifGCK.jpg

Reactions: Shewillbemine
I have that one sitting in my garage. I've been debating putting it on, and I think your pictures just convinced me.

I've owned thousand dollar carbon fiber front lips before, and they ALL take on damage at some point. The $100 on this piece isn't going to phase me WHEN it takes damage.

Also, with black cars and front lips, the shadows on the sides of the car blend in, lessening the need for side skirts.

If this piece cost a $1000, it would get more love. And yes, some people will call it rice.