Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Pierce, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8 or 10 stall being installed on the back side of the wawa

5575 Okeechobee Rd
Fort Pierce, FL 34947
United States

Attachments

• 4D294466-C97C-435A-B1D2-EF07FF83F1C4.jpeg
    4D294466-C97C-435A-B1D2-EF07FF83F1C4.jpeg
    482.7 KB · Views: 226
Just found ? the permit for this site. Valued at $25k, it says the work ? is being done by Eastern Custom, not Rack Electric. ? I know they’re both contractors for Tesla though, perhaps they are building ? this site together.

On another ? note, this permit does not mention there is gonna be Superchargers, just the mention of Tesla. Should we put question marks ? all over this thread ? because we’re not sure? Hmmm, I think that would be very ? reasonable

806F70C6-E7D9-44B4-93ED-167576E11AB6.jpeg

? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found ? the permit for this site. Valued at $25k, it says the work ? is being done by Eastern Custom, not Rack Electric. ? I know they’re both contractors for Tesla though, perhaps they are building ? this site together.

On another ? note, this permit does not mention there is gonna be Superchargers, just the mention of Tesla. Should we put question marks ? all over this thread ? because we’re not sure? Hmmm, I think that would be very ? reasonable

View attachment 590048
? ? ? ? ? ?
Hi Marco,

Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

Rack Electric is listed. I doubt that they are installing Tesla destination chargers at a Wawa.

However, you, of course, are free to do as you please on Supercharge.info. If you really doubt this is going to be a Supercharger Station omit it.

View attachment 590070

Larry

Rack is probably the subcontractor for the electrical, with Eastern Custom being the GC for the project as a whole. And you can see the boxes with the supercharger pedestals in the picture linked in the opening post. So, definitely a supercharger.

Reactions: Larry Chanin
Rack is probably the subcontractor for the electrical, with Eastern Custom being the GC for the project as a whole. And you can see the boxes with the supercharger pedestals in the picture linked in the opening post. So, definitely a supercharger.
Yes, four boxes with two charging terminals in each.

Fort Pierce Supercharger Wawa 1 (3).jpg

Below are the same boxes with arrows pointing up at the Lady Lake Supercharger showing the charging terminals inside.

Lady Lake Supercharger 12s.jpeg

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: shonoff76
Dang, I am so mad about this supercharger. Last week, we were driving on A1A and wanted some Starbucks. We decided to just go to the one in Ft Pierce, and then just jump on I-95 for the remainder of our drive. As we passed the Wawa, my wife commented, "There's a Wawa. I wonder if they'll add a supercharger there". I told her that not all Wawas have superchargers and I seriously doubt this one would get one given the proximity to other superchargers. So, I barely even looked. Had I looked, I may have see the boxes and equipment, which would have piqued my interest and caused me to go take a closer look - in which case I would have discovered my FIRST unknown supercharger, after trying to find one since 2013.

So close, but it wasn't meant to be. :(

Reactions: MarcoRP
Dang, I am so mad about this supercharger. Last week, we were driving on A1A and wanted some Starbucks. We decided to just go to the one in Ft Pierce, and then just jump on I-95 for the remainder of our drive. As we passed the Wawa, my wife commented, "There's a Wawa. I wonder if they'll add a supercharger there". I told her that not all Wawas have superchargers and I seriously doubt this one would get one given the proximity to other superchargers. So, I barely even looked. Had I looked, I may have see the boxes and equipment, which would have piqued my interest and caused me to go take a closer look - in which case I would have discovered my FIRST unknown supercharger, after trying to find one since 2013.

So close, but it wasn't meant to be. :(

Go find the one that has been slated for Charleston! We've read about and wanted that one for years so I'm hoping you will give us some good info soon!

I live 10 minutes from this Fort Pierce Supercharger and was pleasantly shocked to learn of its existence yesterday as I was driving back from MCO. 1 charger is inoperable at this time

Attachments

• E5EAAF58-DC0D-49B3-98F8-28B1BBA9E708.jpeg
    E5EAAF58-DC0D-49B3-98F8-28B1BBA9E708.jpeg
    782.5 KB · Views: 92
  • A682F0AD-94AB-4EFB-9854-78447D5AE55B.jpeg
    A682F0AD-94AB-4EFB-9854-78447D5AE55B.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 95