Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ft. Worth gets Tesla Gallery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was not aware of it (until today), but Ft. Worth has had a Gallery on S. University Drive since early Feb.
I guess that would be four Galleries in Texas, beside the temporary Gallery in San Antonio (believe it closed in December, 2015).

Unfortunately, there might have been some damage due to this morning's hail storm (UGH!)

Trying to find details, but it is hard to do with so much wide-spread weather-related damage.

Yes they had some cars damaged. I saw them over at John Eagle Collision two weeks ago. I thought this was covered, but it was on the FB group.

I was not aware of it (until today), but Ft. Worth has had a Gallery on S. University Drive since early Feb.
I guess that would be four Galleries in Texas, beside the temporary Gallery in San Antonio (believe it closed in December, 2015).

Unfortunately, there might have been some damage due to this morning's hail storm (UGH!)

Trying to find details, but it is hard to do with so much wide-spread weather-related damage.