Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full day of rain on delivery day.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYP is being delivered on Dec 27, and it’s going to be raining all day. So much for thoroughly inspecting it when it gets delivered. What can I do if I find problems after they deliver and leave? Thank you in advance for any advice.

My MYP is being delivered on Dec 27, and it’s going to be raining all day. So much for thoroughly inspecting it when it gets delivered. What can I do if I find problems after they deliver and leave? Thank you in advance for any advice.
Assuming you are close to your delivery center, just document with photos any issues you find and submit a service request. Anything found within 100 miles is good for coverage.

I actually had found trunk alignment issues that I was going to have serviced but decided it’s best to not futz around with something if it’s not that big of a deal. I call it personality traits for the Tesla.

Also, my pickup location was a parking garage so it was covered and allowed for a full inspection. Not sure you will have the same situation but you can ask Tesla chat or the 888 number.