Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full nose PPF with Suntek Ultra

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone has done the PPF for MX. I plan to do the full nose PPF including two side mirrors. My local vendor give me a quote for $900 for full nose. And they are using suntek ultra with self recovering tech from scratch etc...it also has 10 year warranty on the film.

is the price fair and how’s the Suntek film compare to other brands?
I’m in DFW area in Texas

thanks you guys!

Decent price for full front end ..there are a lot of opinions on different films ..for me the main thing was installer and warranty that I took into consideration..overall any ppf on an X is highly recommended..;)

• Disagree
Reactions: JulienW
ClearGuard Alpha is a premium film and comes with all of these features that surpass other films:

1. self-heal without heat - other brands as shown in the video above requires some form of heat to recover.
2. super hydrophobic coating
3. has the highest gloss and clarity compared to Xpel

You can check to see who is near you through Prestige Film Technologies' website:

Dealer Locator | Prestige

• Informative
Reactions: njhtran
I got a quote from local vendor $8k for full coverage of ClearGuard Alpha. The Xpel full body from my installer is half the price. Unfortunately, I cant justify that big a cost difference for my particular vehicle but if I bought a brand new top of the line performance X , I would definitely go the ClearGuard.