Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full Self-Driving Beta V11 (2022.40.5x)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A05C2C80-A72D-4F9F-97BF-6BFC653A5A3D.png

Can we have X-mas miracle?

Pretty big news if Tesla is actually going to release it to everyone. I still see a lot of safety problems:

This says to me that Tesla is otherwise anticipating a revenue miss on vehicles on this quarter. Suddenly the wait times for Model 3 in US are much lower, and people report being allocated cars quicker than anticipated. There is also much more inventory of new vehicles in stock. This could be temporary because of the anticipated incentives starting Jan 1st 2023 (but we don't know the Tesla pricing response).

Anyway, when there's an official wide FSD release, Tesla accountants can recognize all sorts of deferred revenue.

Reactions: GalacticHero
This says to me that Tesla is otherwise anticipating a revenue miss on vehicles on this quarter. Suddenly the wait times for Model 3 in US are much lower, and people report being allocated cars quicker than anticipated. There is also much more inventory of new vehicles in stock. This could be temporary because of the anticipated incentives starting Jan 1st 2023 (but we don't know the Tesla pricing response).

Anyway, when there's an official wide FSD release, Tesla accountants can recognize all sorts of deferred revenue.
What a pessimistic view lol. “Teslas doing the unthinkable? They must be struggling.”

• Funny
Reactions: Yelobird

They certainly have not increased production to help with back log, you must be right.

Another one (same channel)

This video is not conclusively FSDB 11.X. It appears to have speed limit of 90 km/h, with the driver having set the max speed to 100-110 km/h. A car running 10.69.3.1 would be using FSDb here instead of NOA.

I also see no video report button. Although we don't know whether FSDb 11 will have a video report button for anyone, Current FSDb did have it for some users. Given that 11 is going to employees only at the time, they would presumably get a video record button. This is, of course, speculation on my part, but I see not other GUI changes that make it look like its anything but 10.69.3.1.

The youtuber's other FSDb videos are all production FSDb releases, and none of them show FSDb 10.69.3.1. The videos jump from 10.69.2 (claimed) to these two claimed to be V11.

Given that many people have mistaken GUI V11 with FSDb 11, I'm thinking that this is likely not FSDb 11.

This video is not conclusively FSDB 11.X. It appears to have speed limit of 90 km/h, with the driver having set the max speed to 100-110 km/h. A car running 10.69.3.1 would be using FSDb here instead of NOA.

I also see no video report button. Although we don't know whether FSDb 11 will have a video report button for anyone, Current FSDb did have it for some users. Given that 11 is going to employees only at the time, they would presumably get a video record button. This is, of course, speculation on my part, but I see not other GUI changes that make it look like its anything but 10.69.3.1.

The youtuber's other FSDb videos are all production FSDb releases, and none of them show FSDb 10.69.3.1. The videos jump from 10.69.2 (claimed) to these two claimed to be V11.

Given that many people have mistaken GUI V11 with FSDb 11, I'm thinking that this is likely not FSDb 11.
From the comments in that video:

Coolham

8 hours ago (edited)
@Lauri Vasiaginas I was able to find it! It's Windmill Rd, in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. Not marked as a highway on google maps either apparently. The nav indicates he is taking a left turn on Akerley Blvd ahead.

Reactions: thewishmaster
I have been on some highways back in April in very rural Western North Carolina that stayed on the FSDb stack. It made me not want single stack to come anytime soon as lane choices were terrible, it kept popping up with a message saying changing out of right lane...

Reactions: RickyFish89