Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full Self Driving Capability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new to the Tesla family as I just purchased a 2022 Tesla Model S. Car is amazing and full of technology I did not know even existed. My car indicates Full Self Driving Capability and as a result I elected to attempt to indeed have that capability pushed to my car and have opted into the beta version as so many of you have already done. I reset my safety score on Wednesday through the instructions I found on this website and since then have driven 102 miles and my safety score is 99. Had to drive like an “old lady” to get that score but elected to do it anyway. I’m going out of town tomorrow for a few days and my expectation is that since I won’t be driving the car again for several days that over a week will elapse, over 100 miles have been driven and my safety score is 99 and will be for over a week. Will I qualify for the self driving mode email invitation as a result or am I dreaming that it is even a possibility? It appears some of you received the invitation and several of you are still waiting in spite of similar circumstances. Appreciate the information and if I indeed qualify and receive the invitation to be a beta tester will update this post with that information.

Just because you have a high safety score does not mean you will get the Beta, I don’t think Telsa has added anyone to the beta for months! Given Elon’s announcement he will release the software “sometime this year” I would not hold my breath that you will see the Beta.

Just because you have a high safety score does not mean you will get the Beta, I don’t think Telsa has added anyone to the beta for months! Given Elon’s announcement he will release the software “sometime this year” I would not hold my breath that you will see the Beta.

When the pool went up to 60,000, many thought Tesla would pause for a while but then now we heard from the Earnings report that it's now 100,000. That's an additional 40,000 more!

Reactions: ATPMSD