TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Full set of 19" Model S Wheels With Pirelli Tires

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Vrgs13, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Vrgs13

Vrgs13 Member

Here I've got my old set of 19" Wheels With Pirelli Tires. Wheels are near perfect with no curb rash. Tires are almost brand new. They are Pirelli P Zero Nero (All Season) P245/45ZR19. The tires are nearly brand-new, they have no patches or slit's in any of the 4 tires, they're perfect. They are missing the TPS sensors as I took them out and put them on my new 21 inch wheels. So you will need to purchase a set of those. I did put regular valve stems in so that way they could hold air and be put on incase of an emergency. Not sure what they're worth just throw me some offers for them shipped. PM me for my number and you can call and I will gladly answer any questions. The wheels are in Kansas. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Vrgs13

Vrgs13 Member

Here's some more photos

Attached Files:

3. Vrgs13

Vrgs13 Member

Update! I was thinking $1,500 for them shipped anywhere in the US. They're taking up too much room in my garage I would like to get them out ASAP. Thanks

4. Vrgs13

Vrgs13 Member

Hello everyone I'm updating the price to $1000 shipped please PM me with any questions/offers. The wheels are located in Wichita Kansas. I make weekly drives to Kansas City and Oklahoma City so they can be dropped off there if need be. Thanks

5. Justin27

Justin27 New Member

Vrgas..I am pm'ing u i am in kansas city(overland park)

Justin

6. Sully's8

Sully's8 Member

I PM'd you too. . . Fyi