Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full Set of Arachnid Tires and Wheels for Pre-2021 Model S Arachnid (not intended for the refreshed Model S)

I have for sale a full set of 21" Arachnids - wheels, tires, sensors and lugnuts - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. This is a staggered set. This set is NOT for the refreshed 2021 Model S but will fit the pre-refresh 2021 Model S. The set has never been mounted. I purchased them from a TMC member more than one year ago with the idea that I would have them in-hand when I took delivery of the new Model S I planned to order. I came to learn the Arachnids are not intended to fit the refreshed Model S. I now have in-hand a set of Signature Wheels for the Plaid I am taking delivery of on November 5. The TMC member I purchased the Arachnids from had received them as a reward from the since-gone referral program - thus, the reason they have never been mounted. I am located in the Fort Lauderdale area. I would prefer not deal with the hassle of shipping but will consider it (at buyer's expense). I have had the tires in an air-conditioned storage unit since purchasing them. Price is $4,000.
IMG_20190508_132810.jpg
IMG_20190508_132944.jpg
IMG_20190508_132955.jpg
IMG_20190508_132821.jpg
IMG_20190508_132806.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC