TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Fully Loaded P85 Tesla Model S - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by dlprager, Nov 6, 2014.

1. dlprager

dlprager Member

Fully Loaded P85 Tesla Model S

I took delivery of my Tesla Model S in December of 2012 and added every last option available (audio, tech, performance, 21" rims, dual chargers, rear spoiler, etc etc) except for the rear facing child seats. It still has a couple of years left its full factory warranty (infinite battery and infinite drive train warranty), all the latest software and any maintenance updates, and is the most amazing piece of automotive machinery I've ever driven.

My car is basically the fully loaded one you'd design here (minus rear heated seats and autopilot features of the P85D):
    http://www.teslamotors.com/models/design
    Here are more specs on the car:
    http://www.teslamotors.com/models/specs

I paid $114,000 for the car - - it performs and looks new.

I have kept the car in a garage its entire life and only used it for fun, some trips, and general errands now and then. I've never had a daily commute of any kind with it and that's part of the reason I've decided to sell it. I'm going to try my hand at uber and zipcar and scootnetworks and such for a while to see what it's like .. if I can't handle it I'll probably bounce back and hope to get a P85D.

My girlfriend is a photographer and I had her help me take a bunch of additional photos you can see here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3zxvVumR5TLbVQyZ2wzVGUxenc&usp=sharing

Please let me know if you're interested and have questions - would love to show it off and let you drive it.

List Date: 11/6/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fully Loaded P85 Tesla Model S
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    M3DJ4GchYTKg.png

2. salamagd

salamagd Member

Way too high, particularly if it isn't a P85+.

3. Russell

Russell Member

4. marcebahn

marcebahn Member

I agree that this is not priced according to the latest data...

5. dlprager

dlprager Member

I've updated the price -- dropped it to $90k.

6. everman

everman Member

Agreed. It's also interesting that we all thought it was great when Elon promised a buy back price that would equal or exceed the value of a comparable Mercedes S Class car. I wonder how many people realized that depreciation was more than 50%, did the math in their head and realized that their $110K car would be worth $55K in three years...

7. 100thMonkey

100thMonkey Member

I moved this to a discussion thread on the very topic...