Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FullyCharged Live coming to Austin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Twiglett

Single pedal driver
Oct 3, 2014
Austin
Haven't seen this posted anywhere else on here.
I know a number of folks have been watch the FullyCharged Show on youtube (and other fine streaming places)

The FullyCharged Live show is coming to Austin at Circuit of the Americas on Feb 1st & 2nd next year.
The events at Silverstone in England looked amazing, can't wait to see it happening in Texas.

Fully Charged LIVE North America 2020 – Fully Charged Show

Hoping to get a bunch of Tesla owners to volunteer to act as parking lot shuttles for the event.
In the UK event at Silverstone they had Tesla owners ferrying visitors from the parking lot to the event. For many visitors it was their first ride in an EV, so it makes sense it being in a Tesla :)

Hoping to get a bunch of Tesla owners to volunteer to act as parking lot shuttles for the event.
In the UK event at Silverstone they had Tesla owners ferrying visitors from the parking lot to the event. For many visitors it was their first ride in an EV, so it makes sense it being in a Tesla :)

I want to be at the event and not ferry people

for the folks who are planning on going but haven't got tickets - errrrr, they've sold out for both days

Of course, if you still want to attend, signup to help shuttle visitors from the parking lot to the paddock and get free tickets :)
See my help wanted posted on this forum for more info :D

Reactions: Missile Toad
for the folks who are planning on going but haven't got tickets - errrrr, they've sold out for both days

Of course, if you still want to attend, signup to help shuttle visitors from the parking lot to the paddock and get free tickets :)
See my help wanted posted on this forum for more info :D

Well that isn’t good news. My husband is flying in from DC tomorrow and doesn’t have a ticket.

Well that isn’t good news. My husband is flying in from DC tomorrow and doesn’t have a ticket.
PM me. I think I have an extra ticket for Saturday and Sunday - since I'm volunteering on Sunday. I don't have the tickets in my hand... they've just been promised me. I'm expecting to be at the NE end of the track around 9:30AM tomorrow, Saturday (I'll be rooted to the spot, since my car will be charging).

• Helpful
Reactions: willow_hiller