Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fun Ideas for Model S commercials

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aronth5

Long Time Follower
Supporting Member
May 8, 2010
Boston Suburb
When I try and sell people on EV's it is a difficult concept for them to understand until you start listing off parts/components that are no longer needed. Especially when they have had the unfortunate experience of paying for repairs. Things llike alternators, transmissions, belts, radiators, mufflers, oil filters. And on and on...... Oh and that big thing called an polluting engine! So what I would like to see for a commercial is to have a small dump truck back up next to a beautiful Model S and dump out all the parts in a heap! What better visual on a Super Bowl commercial in 2/2012 to let everyone know the car industry will never be the same. How about some other commercial ideas!

So what I would like to see for a commercial is to have a small dump truck back up next to a beautiful Model S and dump out all the parts in a heap! What better visual on a Super Bowl commercial in 2/2012 to let everyone know the car industry will never be the same.
I've also thought about a Super Bowl commercial. We all know there are many ICE-related components that will not be found in EVs. Problem is many auto manufacturers pay big $ for advertising and not just on the Super Bowl. Networks may be reluctant to run an ad that is demeaning to the ICE.

There is so much talent on this site - perhaps we should produce our own ad for Model S and get TM's blessing.