Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fun/Interactive Model X Animation

scottf200

Feb 3, 2013
Chicagoland ModelX S603
I like the drone view myself

Image: http://i.imgur.com/Ew8oOjR.png
Ew8oOjR.png

ChrisC

see signature
Apr 27, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Holy heck, this is great! Probably requires a real computer, not a mobile device. My PC's CPU fan spun up when I started moving it around. Super cool!

MikeL

some guy
Jan 24, 2013
Now THAT's what the Internet is for (near as I can tell :wink: ) Wonder when I can drive a car like that?

vandacca

ReActive Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hamilton
I didn't realize you can zoom into the cabin and poke around in there. I particularly like the "frunk view" looking back into the cabin. I've always wondered what the back of the 17" screen looked like. ;-)

FrunkView.png

This would be a cool way to configure the car. I wonder if the Design Studio could incorporate this technology?

MorrisonHiker

S 100D 2021.32.10
Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
Are the windows on the roof/falcon wing doors really that big? I guess I haven't seen (m)any shots from above.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    542.8 KB · Views: 123

EarlyAdopter

Jun 24, 2012
Redmond, WA
OMG, that is amazing.

Go full screen. You can translate left/right by holding down the right mouse button, move forward/backwards with the mouse scroll wheel, and look around by holding down the left mouse button.

With a little bit of work you can put yourself in front of each seat headrest.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC