Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fun story that means nothing.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought my tesla for the power, i DGAF about the environment. if i could get a car that ran on baby seal tears with this kind of power and the "fuel" was free like it is for the tesla I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Also I'm an Atheist republican, to further dilute the waters of the stereotypical tesla owner I just want lower taxes and less government overreach into everything.

Summon is a fun thing to play with back when tesla's weren't as common as a civic like they are now. I had the only tesla in my city and I'd see people out posing by it and crap while i was at work. I'd open the app, engage summon, and it would freak people out 😂😂😂
You'll have to get in line (which starts behind me) for those baby seal tears, I claimed them in post #2 above. 😂

Agreed. One of the primary reason I went with Tesla over Lucid is that Tesla is constantly improving their cars. That said,
You literally just described liberalism/wokeism.
Most importantly, as for its future, I fear Lucid will fail (even though I do know about the whole PIF, - Public Investment Fund a/k/a Saudi money). In my opinion the car is overpriced for what it offers (and don’t even get me started on the Sapphire, which starts at $249,000). The long[er] range battery is nice, but this will be eclipsed in the future by other cars with even longer ranges and better battery technology, and either way that does not compensate for the high price. As cars like Tesla drop in price, Lucid increases theirs even as sales drop. I don’t believe it can be sustained.
And in this same vein. This just came out:

I have a very conservative friend who is a car guy and owns an early Corvette car and parts business; we met when back in the last century he sold me a very worn-out 56 which I then restored to Top Flight just like it came off the production line.

I have had 3 Model S cars and currently driving a Plaid. My conservative friend and I go to lunch frequently and I always let him drive the Plaid when we get together and we have very friendly political arguments; we agree on many things but neither of us is changing sides. He loves driving the Plaid but would never ever buy one or for that matter any other 'new' car. He is conservative to the extreme and would only buy a used car that has depreciated sufficiently or an EV for that matter.

I have a very liberal friend. He is completely brainwashed and bat-sh*t crazy, obviously. He doesn't care at all that the whole world is being ruined by liberalism as long as people can kill as many babies as they want, and people can be paid with tax dollars or printed money to do nothing all day but become dependent on the government for handouts.

But even though he really loves driving in my Model S, he'll never get one because he's so brainwashed by the lying liberal media that he actually believes Elon Musk is a MAGA Trump supporter.

So there you go....
And Trump really won in 2020, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.