TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Fun with Model S

Discussion in 'Model S' started by vetboy45, Mar 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. vetboy45

vetboy45 Member

I'm 37 going on 12 so I simply couldn't resist watching my wife going home via the app and setting off the horn just as I thought she would be getting out of the car. Let's just say the app worked perfectly but I've been forced to promise not to do it again:rolleyes:. With all the new tech in the car and the app, there have to be others that have done more clever things to get a laugh. Let's hear it.

2. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

My two pit bulls go crazy when I honk the horn because they think someone is outside lol

3. Puyallup Bill

Puyallup Bill Member

Is sleeping on your living room couch comfortable?

4. Zextraterrestrial

Haha, I'm 37 going on 12 too! I did the same thing about a month ago. My wife came home in her car and I honked my horn blindly from inside right as she was walking in front of it..

..I logged into my app on a friends phone and he has messed with me a little. That's what I get for not having a phone :)

Oh, I honked at some random transient sitting on a curb near my car. That was funny.

5. ckessel

ckessel Active Member

My wife jokes about setting off the horn. I told her please don't because the way my luck runs, I'll be behind a pack of Hell's Angels when she does it and there won't be much left of me afterwards.

6. Chas F

Chas F Model S 60kWh #P6396

Not cool.

7. kinddog

kinddog Banned

#7 kinddog, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

8. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I think TEG stole kinddog's account. Not enough bark in that video. ;)