Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fun with Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm 37 going on 12 so I simply couldn't resist watching my wife going home via the app and setting off the horn just as I thought she would be getting out of the car. Let's just say the app worked perfectly but I've been forced to promise not to do it again:rolleyes:. With all the new tech in the car and the app, there have to be others that have done more clever things to get a laugh. Let's hear it.

I'm 37 going on 12 so I simply couldn't resist watching my wife going home via the app and setting off the horn just as I thought she would be getting out of the car. Let's just say the app worked perfectly but I've been forced to promise not to do it again:rolleyes:. With all the new tech in the car and the app, there have to be others that have done more clever things to get a laugh. Let's hear it.
Is sleeping on your living room couch comfortable?

Haha, I'm 37 going on 12 too! I did the same thing about a month ago. My wife came home in her car and I honked my horn blindly from inside right as she was walking in front of it..

..I logged into my app on a friends phone and he has messed with me a little. That's what I get for not having a phone :)

Oh, I honked at some random transient sitting on a curb near my car. That was funny.

My wife jokes about setting off the horn. I told her please don't because the way my luck runs, I'll be behind a pack of Hell's Angels when she does it and there won't be much left of me afterwards.