Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fun with the horn and Santa Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a new owner, I just found out about the selection of horn sounds. We are having the most fun with La Cucaracha and old horn. So silly, but so fun!

I tried Santa Mode today, and it turned my car into Santa's sleigh with reindeers pulling it, other cars on the road became reindeers and there was snow falling on the screen (as expected)...but no Christmas music played. Is this normal?

"There are several ways to activate this easter egg and you'll get different audio depending on how you do it. Although be warned that the audio is rather loud and can not be turned offor lowered in volume."

"To activate this easter egg use the Toy Box or the voice command "Ho Ho Ho" or "Ho Ho Ho Not Funny." You can turn off this easter egg in the Toy Box under Santa Mode."

"If you use the voice command "Ho Ho Ho" to activate the easter egg, "Run Rudolph Run" by Chuck Berry will play inside of the vehicle. If the voice command "Ho Ho Ho Not Funny" is used, "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" will play inside of the vehicle instead. Otherwise, the two commands activate the same Santa Mode easter egg."

Tesla Santa Mode Easter Egg

"There are several ways to activate this easter egg and you'll get different audio depending on how you do it. Although be warned that the audio is rather loud and can not be turned offor lowered in volume."

"To activate this easter egg use the Toy Box or the voice command "Ho Ho Ho" or "Ho Ho Ho Not Funny." You can turn off this easter egg in the Toy Box under Santa Mode."

"If you use the voice command "Ho Ho Ho" to activate the easter egg, "Run Rudolph Run" by Chuck Berry will play inside of the vehicle. If the voice command "Ho Ho Ho Not Funny" is used, "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" will play inside of the vehicle instead. Otherwise, the two commands activate the same Santa Mode easter egg."

Tesla Santa Mode Easter Egg
Thanks. I used the voice command Ho Ho Ho. This activated Santa Mode, but my regular music played. No Run Rudolph or anything else.

Just tried voice command again whilst running an errand...Ho Ho Ho, activates Santa Mode but no music at all. Ho Ho Ho Not Funny, activates Santa Mode, but no music either.

Hmmmm...since so many have said how loud the music was with Santa Mode, but the music is gone? I have the most current software, and my car was prepped and delivered on 8/15/21.

Uncheck Santa Mode, then check ' Spread the cheer' or whatever, then re-check Santa mode. We were cruising the mall this weekend spreading cheer and it got quite a few looks, mostly good. :D
Does it play continuously? I can get it play, but it only plays once and then automatically switches to Spread Cheer, but that one doesn't play anything