Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Functionality lost with 2022.40.4.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have a 2021+ MSLR and recently loaded 2022.40.4.2 into the car. With this:

1. The auto-close function on Homelink stopped working (location based auto open works, but close does not);
2. The predictive drive direction is always wrong in my garage where before it was always correct (I drive in forward and pre-this version it always selected reverse -- now it always selects forward even though there is a wall directly in front of the car); and
3. The charge port no longer opens with my gen 3 wall charger (this has been hit and miss with different software versions since I've had the car, but the last few versions it worked great -- this version, not at all).

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if anyone has suggestions for fixes.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a 2021+ MSLR and recently loaded 2022.40.4.2 into the car. With this:

1. The auto-close function on Homelink stopped working (location based auto open works, but close does not);
2. The predictive drive direction is always wrong in my garage where before it was always correct (I drive in forward and pre-this version it always selected reverse -- now it always selects forward even though there is a wall directly in front of the car); and
3. The charge port no longer opens with my gen 3 wall charger (this has been hit and miss with different software versions since I've had the car, but the last few versions it worked great -- this version, not at all).

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or if anyone has suggestions for fixes.

Thanks.
SEE my post on HomeLink.