Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FUNCTIONALITY OR LOOKS OR BOTH !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased 2021 TESLA MODEL 3 in December. At the time of delivery all was fine but after couple of days notice the doors are hard to close and found back passenger doors not alligned properly, so i booked appointement for Tesla tech or ranger to see. He was able to fix one door but second door is still not fixed. It needs extra force to shut and he said thats how i need to shut the door with force . Now looking at doors from behind one door sticks outwards and one door sticks inside. """will post the pics later ""' He was telling me as long its functional its okay and sometimes functional is better than looks. During his fix or playing with door latch the paint is off and need to wait atleast two months for touch to be done but my doors still need full force to shut. How many of you agree with that statement after paying that kind of price.

No way. Well, depends on pics but from your description, open another appointment. I'm assuming the other three shut as you would expect? It's just one that requires more force? If so, open another ticket. Try a SC since you could get the same tech depending on how busy you're mobile techs are. Be good just to get another set of eyes on it.

Reactions: Dre78