Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funk hooks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There have been a few comments on how to get hold of these in the UK in the middle of various posts and on Facebook.
Following another driver I emailed [email protected] to try and get hold of some, part numbers:
ASY-M3-RBN FRUNK-RH ( 1116003-00-C)
and
ASY-M3-RBN FRUNK-LH ( 1116003-00-C)
They advised me to go to Stockport, my local service centre, to pick some up. Went there as I was passing and was advised by them: "Parts have advised they cant sell frunk hooks from here currently (not sure why)".

So I emailed UK parts again - have just had this reply:
"Unfortunately all UK stock has been recalled to our Parts distribution centre in the Netherlands as this is becoming an online purchase only product.

You will see them on the web shop in the near future. apologies for the inconvenience."

So keep an eye on the TEsla shop, hopefully, they will appear soon and maybe without the £8.70 TNT delivery.
Also thinking that if the delivery is still so steep for parts that cost about £2 each maybe people who are local to each other could do a group buy to reduce the postage and then meet up to swap?

Just "pulled one off" .... it's two bits of moulded plastic. Should be easy enough to reproduce, just need to work out what the angles are as they're wonky
frunk.jpg

Reactions: kilbysan
I bought a pair along with all the interior carpets, cargo mats and wireless charger so the delivery wasn't an issue. The frunk hooks themselves are 92p + VAT so, yeah, ordering individually isn't advised.
Did you order them to the SC prior to delivery fo for collection on delivery? I’m going to be ordering a home charger prior to delivery so was going to add these on for the minimal cost if possible