TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Funny 007--Model S hybrid Easter Egg

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by EclecticCitizen, Mar 28, 2015.

1. EclecticCitizen

EclecticCitizen House call doctor for families.

I was showing my boss the 007 Lotus Easter Egg on the suspension settings yesterday. When I put the 007 code in again to try to change it back to normal, I got this fused image. Anyone else get that? It has persisted so far. I imagine a screen reboot will fix it.

IMG_4634 (1).JPG

Sorry it is upside-down. TMC interface keeps flipping it no matter how the original is oriented.

Attached Files:

2. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Yes, it persists for a while as you showed it and then fixes itself. As I recall, a reboot is not necessary.

3. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

LOL when I was playing around with it, I think at one point I ended up with the opposite hybrid - a Model S without wheels - but I don't recall the series of steps that got me there. Knowing my memory, I'm also happy if people are thinking "pics or it didn't happen" and there's no picture. :)

4. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

If you enter the 007 sequence with the controls panel open you get the funny wheel glitch. Close the Controls window then activate or deactivate the 007 car that way and it won't glitch.

Interestingly, toggling through the 007 with the Controls window open will also give you a picture of the Tesla with no wheel!