Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funny note found under my windshield wiper!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a different but similar note left on my windshield. I park in a public garage on a college campus. I have a dash cam which caught the two young good looking college Ladies leaving the note...as well as taking pictures of themselves.

hah. it's mostly the Engineering types who notice and get excited about Teslas on the other side of the River (Busch campus)... ;p

So true Cliff. More Liberal Art's on this side of the river. Then there is Cook & Douglas on the other side of the tracks. So many to choose from.

I don't even know. Maybe I wan't following the conversation correctly, or you guys don't realize what you said, but what these comments (and lots of the others I didn't quote) imply is sad. Good looking college women can't be engineers? Liberal Arts, really?

Not trying to start something, but this whole thread is awkward and rubs me the wrong way.

+ I read it as he may have licked his left nut!:tongue:

Hahaha, I also read it like that...and that his left nut was beautiful! I thought he was trying to really make it sound like a good deal. It took me till I'd read almost half the comments for it to sink in that he didn't mean his nut was beautiful or that he licked it. Clearly, I need to get some sleep.

I shed a tear for "may of licked it," though; that should be "may have licked it." /grammar-geek

I don't even know. Maybe I wan't following the conversation correctly, or you guys don't realize what you said, but what these comments (and lots of the others I didn't quote) imply is sad. Good looking college women can't be engineers? Liberal Arts, really?

Not trying to start something, but this whole thread is awkward and rubs me the wrong way.
no, it was intended as a light-hearted wave hello between neighbors, as it were.

no, it was intended as a light-hearted wave hello between neighbors, as it were.
That pretty much assumes the female neighbors didn't find it creepy or awkward (some of us do, and I mentioned that earlier). This forum is not just a bunch of car guys. Let's try to keep it welcoming to everyone.

(But I will admit that as an engineer, I appreciate the fact that some of you assume only liberal arts students will be attractive. I always liked being underestimated. Gave me the upper hand more than once in my career. And definitely amused me as I watched someone slowly figure out I wasn't a secretary in the meeting to take notes & then realize they may have made some miscalculations in approach.)

And definitely amused me as I watched someone slowly figure out I wasn't a secretary in the meeting to take notes & then realize they may have made some miscalculations in approach.

That just plain crazy stuff to me, as if we were living in the 1950's. In my profession, no one ever assumes a female in a meeting to be a secretary. In Canada nearly 50% of lawyers are female, and in my province 53% are female. Our meetings are full of female lawyers. To assume one to be a secretary based on gender would be nuts. Many of the best lawyers and judges are female and I don't know anyone who underestimates a lawyer based on their gender. It sounds like the engineering profession needs to brought into the 21st century... fast!

As a urologist I would say the left nut usually typically hangs lower than the right and is more likely to be associated with a varicocele. Thus less valuable than the right.
William - I was recently at the Colorado Tesla store and noted that the person at the order computer before me had an email address orchitis@xxx
Presumably one of your colleagues. Reminded me of the GYN I knew with the license plate TAHBSO :smile:

Oh, behave:)

Yeah baby, yeah :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

This whole thread is creepy, if you want to know MY reaction. And the word 'mature' never once came to mind.

Just sayin.

Come on Bonnie. We've got to have a funny thread every once in a while, even if it's a bit on the shaggadelic side :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

wouldn't it be nice if there was something like this for threads that go astray? a filter, so to speak (though someone would still have to tag the creepy stuff)
View attachment 61615

LMAO

+1

- - - Updated - - -

(But I will admit that as an engineer, I appreciate the fact that some of you assume only liberal arts students will be attractive. I always liked being underestimated. Gave me the upper hand more than once in my career. And definitely amused me as I watched someone slowly figure out I wasn't a secretary in the meeting to take notes & then realize they may have made some miscalculations in approach.)

+1
I have several friends who are in engineering and other professions not classically associated with attractive women. They have had very similar experiences and are quite happy with the results :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

That just plain crazy stuff to me, as if we were living in the 1950's. In my profession, no one ever assumes a female in a meeting to be a secretary. In Canada nearly 50% of lawyers are female, and in my province 53% are female. Our meetings are full of female lawyers. To assume one to be a secretary based on gender would be nuts. Many of the best lawyers and judges are female and I don't know anyone who underestimates a lawyer based on their gender. It sounds like the engineering profession needs to brought into the 21st century... fast!

Same seems to be true for German investment banks (especially the one I work for) then. Almost all female coworkers here are secretaries. Women higher up in the hierarchy are rare and far between. Not very 21st century indeed. :mad: