TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Funny Video: Things I HATE about my TEsla (sarcasm edition)

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by gavine, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gavine

gavine Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast

I stumbled upon this video last night. I got a kick out of it:

• Like x 2
  2. adiggs

adiggs Active Member

OMG - that's funny. The subtitles that run along with the 'rant' is just extra special.

Thanks for posting @gavine.

3. bakerboy

bakerboy Member

LOL

You can't ghost ride the whip!!!

4. NateB

NateB Member

I find this guy's whole channel pretty good. He's a professional truck driver and Tesla nerd/owner so he's got a somewhat unique perspective. I'm definitely interested in his take on the Tesla semi. His videos run slightly long, but there's a lot of good honest commentary from both him (obsessed early adopter type) and his wife (average consumer perspective). I find their conversations/arguments about various Tesla topics pretty funny and informative as well.

5. gavine

gavine Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast

I'll have to check-out his other videos....maybe subscribe too.

6. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

FWIW (in regard to how loud that blinker is!). I just learned today that the blinking noise is computer generated.

Had a weird glitch today where the blinking noise went haywire (multiple rapid blinking noises) and then the blinker, the radio and proximity warning tones glitched out and wouldn't play. Amazing how quiet the car is, it was kind of freaky. Car drove fine and I could tell from the little car icon on the dash that the blinkers were working fine.

Rebooted when I had a chance, and all was fine after that.