Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funny Video: Things I HATE about my TEsla (sarcasm edition)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find this guy's whole channel pretty good. He's a professional truck driver and Tesla nerd/owner so he's got a somewhat unique perspective. I'm definitely interested in his take on the Tesla semi. His videos run slightly long, but there's a lot of good honest commentary from both him (obsessed early adopter type) and his wife (average consumer perspective). I find their conversations/arguments about various Tesla topics pretty funny and informative as well.

FWIW (in regard to how loud that blinker is!). I just learned today that the blinking noise is computer generated.

Had a weird glitch today where the blinking noise went haywire (multiple rapid blinking noises) and then the blinker, the radio and proximity warning tones glitched out and wouldn't play. Amazing how quiet the car is, it was kind of freaky. Car drove fine and I could tell from the little car icon on the dash that the blinkers were working fine.

Rebooted when I had a chance, and all was fine after that.