Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fuse Box Diagrams - Model S. - 12 V Center Console Outlet Fuse Location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,
I had to look around a bit to get clear information on the Fuse Boxes for MS.
Im just creating this post to save some time for someone out there in need.:

My findings: the 2015-18 Model S has 2 fuse Boxes one in upper part of the frunk To access the box, you need to remove the plastic piece right below the windshield:
upload_2019-7-24_18-30-13.png

This one houses the fuses for many main systems like the Power Steering, ABS valves, Park Assist, Cabin Air heater,
Air Suspension, Coolant pumps, HEadlights, Ect.

The other fusebox is on the driverside kicplate: here is a video to access it:
upload_2019-7-24_18-43-51.png

Interior Fuse Box Location: 2012-2019 Tesla S 2017 Tesla S 90D Electric
NOTE: there are a couple of videos on the page. Look at video #2.

And Finally I created a PDF that is easily printable and taken to your car to find fuse thats giving you problems:
You can Download the file attached at the end of the post.

BTW: if if anybody is looking for the 12V center console outlet fuse: its fuse #207 in the KICK PLATE fuse box.

Attachments

• Fuse Box.pdf
    386.3 KB · Views: 2,563
Great doc and helpful video.

Two things though; you said the interior fuse box is on the driver's side kickplate, but the photos and video show the passenger side location.
Step 4 & 5: the sequence is replace the fuse, replace the trim, test the circuit. I can tell you from my outstandingly bad luck that for one's sanity, the sequence should be: replace the fuse, test the circuit, replace the trim. :)

Hi Guys,
I had to look around a bit to get clear information on the Fuse Boxes for MS.
Im just creating this post to save some time for someone out there in need.:

My findings: the 2015-18 Model S has 2 fuse Boxes one in upper part of the frunk To access the box, you need to remove the plastic piece right below the windshield:
View attachment 433773

This one houses the fuses for many main systems like the Power Steering, ABS valves, Park Assist, Cabin Air heater,
Air Suspension, Coolant pumps, HEadlights, Ect.

The other fusebox is on the driverside kicplate: here is a video to access it:
View attachment 433787

Interior Fuse Box Location: 2012-2019 Tesla S 2017 Tesla S 90D Electric
NOTE: there are a couple of videos on the page. Look at video #2.

And Finally I created a PDF that is easily printable and taken to your car to find fuse thats giving you problems:
You can Download the file attached at the end of the post.

BTW: if if anybody is looking for the 12V center console outlet fuse: its fuse #207 in the KICK PLATE fuse box.
Thank you!

Reactions: S-ALSET