TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Fuse map

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by qadaemon, Oct 18, 2016.

1. qadaemon

qadaemon Member

Is there a published fuse map for the X? Tech support sent me a manual but there's nothing in there. My right front fog light and turn signal are out and I'm trying what I can before sending it back to the sc, given I just got it back this afternoon.

Thanks!

2. bwestlak

bwestlak Member

Can't help with fuse map, but my X is in for service with both front turn signals not working. After weeks of troubleshooting I was told there is an update on the turn signals requiring they both be replaced. Sounds like they may have internal current sensing? waiting for new parts.

• Informative x 1
  3. ptsagcy

ptsagcy Member

Join the party - my left front went out a month ago. After waiting 2 weeks for the parts, they replaced both light modules (turn signal/fog lamp). It was fine for a couple of weeks and now the right one went out. Waiting 4 days so far for the part.

Some kind of design defect for sure.

4. qadaemon

qadaemon Member

I'm still waiting on replacement modules as well. Only pulled over for inop signal once so far, so I guess that's good. All the problems are honestly getting a bit ridiculous, but parts availability would significantly help.