TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Fuse?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Hummer75, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hummer75

Hummer75 New Member

Hello there,

Anyone know if there is a fuse for the 12V up in the grill (In the headliner above the dash) I'm not getting 12V ... :-/

url

Thanks,

Jimmy

2. mblakele

mblakele (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

Yes, there is a fuse: a 5A micro2 in the front trunk (frunk) area. Mine has a single fusebox there, and this 5A was on the lower right side. But its exact location varies by manufacturing date, so I recommend finding it with a multimeter.

That photo doesn't seem to show the extra power connector mine has. Are you sure you have it? I think that's another thing that varies by manufacturing date.

[​IMG]

3. Hummer75

Hummer75 New Member

I have the power connector (that was a random picture from the net - sorry)

Okay - will try at find the 5A fuse in the frunk - thanks :-D

4. Hummer75

Hummer75 New Member

Just an Update ...

This is the right fuse to chance :)

Attached Files:

5. Essta

Essta New Member

What's up? There is plenty of spare parts stores and lots of offers even on eBay, just google it :)

6. kevinM

kevinM Member