Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fuses

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello does anyone know where the refresh model left driver side doors controls is and what fuse it is my entire left side of the car power is off I’m getting audio in the speakers but window switches and door handles aren’t working from inside or out

I have found 3 fuse diagrams, and none of them are exact. Another member and my 2020 S LR+ that are about 2 build months apart apparently also have different fuses in certain locations. I also have some charts of the 4 other fuse boxes, but haven't really looked at them. Anyway, here is the passenger lower kick panel fuse box, good luck:

Attachments

• Passenger Kick Plate Fuse Box Diagram.pdf
    386.3 KB · Views: 222
I have found 3 fuse diagrams, and none of them are exact. Another member and my 2020 S LR+ that are about 2 build months apart apparently also have different fuses in certain locations. I also have some charts of the 4 other fuse boxes, but haven't really looked at them. Anyway, here is the passenger lower kick panel fuse box, good luck:
thank you!!! i will look at this tomorrow can I go to my local car store for fuses or what do you recommended? what fuse do you think it is then? my left side door handles don't pop out and the window switches don't work and now the power folding mirrors don't fold in or out

The fuses I have removed in my car in the passenger kick panel are ATR Micro II Fuses. These should be readily available at your local car store. The panel also has at least two other size fuses, one of which I believe is a ATR Mini Fuse. There may be additional fuse sizes.

As far as which fuse for your issues, as I say, there are some differences between the fuse diagram and recent Model S cars, so it may not be 100% accurate. I have not found an accurate chart. I would look at F233 - Door Controls Left - Door Handle Left Front, 10A, and it looks like it may be an ATM Mini fuse according to the chart, if it is correct. I do not understand the chart having two 10A "fuses" at F233 location, which also includes Door Controls Right - Door Handle Right Front. Are there two physical fuses at location F233, or does the single fuse control both Left and Right Controls? This is confusing to me. Good luck!

W
The fuses I have removed in my car in the passenger kick panel are ATR Micro II Fuses. These should be readily available at your local car store. The panel also has at least two other size fuses, one of which I believe is a ATR Mini Fuse. There may be additional fuse sizes.

As far as which fuse for your issues, as I say, there are some differences between the fuse diagram and recent Model S cars, so it may not be 100% accurate. I have not found an accurate chart. I would look at F233 - Door Controls Left - Door Handle Left Front, 10A, and it looks like it may be an ATM Mini fuse according to the chart, if it is correct. I do not understand the chart having two 10A "fuses" at F233 location, which also includes Door Controls Right - Door Handle Right Front. Are there two physical fuses at location F233, or does the single fuse control both Left and Right Controls? This is confusing to me. Good luck!
Well my fuses are good I just checked so now I don’t know.

Well my fuses are good I just checked so now I don’t know.

Did you check them with an Ohmmeter or pull them out and visually inspect them?
I have an 2014 so take this with a grain of salt but i have 3 fuse boxes they are all under the fronk cover near the windshield wipers. 2 are in plain view and the other is a little farther back and harder to get to, still easy just annoying location.
But it definitely sounds like you have a blown fuse so i'd recommend finding all your fuse boxes and hitting each individual one with the Ohmmeter and verify they are good.

Did you check them with an Ohmmeter or pull them out and visually inspect them?
I have an 2014 so take this with a grain of salt but i have 3 fuse boxes they are all under the fronk cover near the windshield wipers. 2 are in plain view and the other is a little farther back and harder to get to, still easy just annoying location.
But it definitely sounds like you have a blown fuse so i'd recommend finding all your fuse boxes and hitting each individual one with the Ohmmeter and verify they are good.
Yes I did that my fuses are good the tech came and gave me a new wiring harness said if one door harness is bad that entire side of the car goes off because they talk to each other

• Informative
Reactions: DerbyDave