Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future dealer store locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I can't find the numbers from the reveal that Elon said they would increase dealers from around 250 to 420 locations. Tesla doesn't show a map of the current dealers, but I'm curious to see where the big gaps around the country are. For me, Tulsa, OK is 4 hours north of Dallas and 4 hours south of Kansas City dealers. We could serve OKC 1.5hours away as well as NW Arkansas where there are already a surprising number of Tesla around Walmart headquarters. So where in your region is an additional store needed? For another reason why my city needs a store, TULSA ~ TESLA. Who else has a city so close to the name? And hey, we are the center of Google Maps.

Who else is in an area that is hours away from the closest dealer? I'd be curious to see a map of the current stores just to see where the holes are.

Here's a map of current Tesla galleries. You can use this link to find galleries, service centers, superchargers and destination chargers.
2016-04-06_0836.png

BTW, there is a Tesla, WV, so they actually beat Tulsa. Sorry.

• Helpful
Reactions: ppower
Who else is in an area that is hours away from the closest dealer? I'd be curious to see a map of the current stores just to see where the holes are.
I'm 330 miles, and a lot of mountains, from the nearest service center. No chance for a closer Service Center in the foreseeable future; that's life out in the boondocks. And I consider myself lucky compared to some others in remote areas, at least I have lots of Supercharger stations within easy reach.

I'm hoping that Tesla eventually allows selected independent shops to do Tesla service. Otherwise it is hard for me to see how they can effectively cover the country for convenient service.