TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Future Superchargers

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by chetmmd, Feb 9, 2018.

1. chetmmd

chetmmd Member

Anyone know anything about the progress of a planned supercharging station in Lancaster PA specifically, or where to get the latest updates on new sites in general?

2. BlueRocket

BlueRocket S90D HW2 MCU1 42.2

Screenshot_20180209-175358.png
    I have the "Nextcharge" app installed and it lists planned chargers. Above is the info but I'm not sure where they get the info.

3. luckyj

luckyj Member

4. Jashev

Jashev Supporting Member

Hey Chet, welcome to the forum. We are all looking forward to the Lancaster SC, but I don't think they've even identified a site yet. Joining the Mid-Atlantic group is also helpful since everyone keeps track of new SC openings in the area. Nice to see more Tesla owners in our area.

5. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

It’s from the Tesla supercharging web page. Every planned supercharger listed says target opening 2018. I’m not sure what the purpose is for an app is that repackages info from the Tesla web site.

• Funny x 1
  6. BlueRocket

BlueRocket S90D HW2 MCU1 42.2

It also lists non - Tesla chargers. I guess that's the purpose o_O