TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Future superchargers?

Discussion in 'Model X: Battery & Charging' started by JCB_Arizona, Apr 20, 2016.

1. JCB_Arizona

JCB_Arizona Member

Hi all,

I've googled and looked to no avail.

Is there a website listing future supercharger locations?

In Tucson, we have no supercharger. And there's a huge hole on I 10 between Arizona and Texas without any.

Also, any info regarding future service centers??

Thanks!

2. loganintx

loganintx Member

3. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Supercharger | Tesla Motors

Scroll down to the map and click the "2016" link on top of it. It shows Tesla's "estimate" of locations that are anticipated.
    Also supercharge.info shows permits and existing locations.

I'll note that the westward route from Texas suddenly is starting to look lit, which I would guess means the eastward route on I-10 from Tucson won't be too far behind.

4. loganintx

loganintx Member

Here's a handy spreadsheet that I've made and been using to know the exact distances between all of the SuperChargers that I would encounter on my normal trips.
    Tesla SuperCharger Location Distances Calculator

I know the EV Trip Planner and others exist but I like seeing the exact miles between lots of different superchargers and making the decision of how much SOC I'll need and which SCs I should stop at along the way.

5. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

I keep an eye on this thread, at least for the announced and being built SCs

Supercharger Progress

beneath that there is a link to existing SCs

North American Tesla Supercharger locations

This way, as progress is made, we can see photos of those being built and when they go live. As long as members keep posting that is.