TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Future Tesla Owner Doing A Survey On Owners

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by JackHoward93, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JackHoward93

JackHoward93 New Member

Hey everyone! My name is Jack!

I'm doing a project, and since I'm absolutely passionate about Tesla, I wanted to collect real world samples! I spend a lot of my time here reading about the owners, issues, their passion, and of course suggestions for Tesla!

If I may have a bit of your time, since you all have been amazingly informative, possibly filling out this little survey or telling me a little bit about yourself!

It's for a marketing project, and we are tasked to identify the potential target market, Feel free to withhold anything you are uncomfortable of giving!

Name:
    Job:
    Things you hate:
    Things you want to see:

For age, if you are uncomfortable, please feel free to state a range.

For job, a title isn't necessary, a simple generalization would be good enough. (Business, Engineering, Financing, Law)

Thank you so much. I'm working as hard as I can to get a Tesla, and I really appreciate you stopping in and giving me the time of day. :)

If I can get to a sample size of 30 - It would blow my mind!!

Have a great day!

2. Snowstorm

Snowstorm Member

Can you tell us more about who this marketing project is commissioned by and what the objective of it is?

3. PrGrPa

PrGrPa Member

With all that free text how do you plan to analyse it? What data privacy rules are you applying? Have you considered using a google Form or survey monkey to make it easier to enter and analyse the data?

4. JackHoward93

JackHoward93 New Member

Oh, you're right! That's a great idea. I'm sorry I'm doing a project for school.

5. JackHoward93

JackHoward93 New Member

For SJSU- Intro to marketing..

The objective is to locate a target audience, conduct a survey, then do a SWOT analysis.

I'm sorry if it is a little vague. Thank you!