Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future Tesla UI Integrations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uber, Lyft, various Insurance Companies, rental car companies, AI assistants, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Tesla Home (similar to Apple HomeKit and Google Home), CatQuest 2025. GoPro to stitch cameras for action photos. Twitter if it is still in business

Reactions: Watts_Up
I would imagine that delivery companies like DoorDash or ride-hailing like Lyft or Uber,
could directly integrate their current App into the Tesla display
to use the car GPS and traffic information to optimize delivery itinerary.

Also, traffic based Apps like Waze, could provide even more direct and realtime Car to Car information.

a caravan or convoy app.
the Tesla dog app. Dog entertainment for dog mode
Maybe even provide a link so I could get accurate outside temperature info.
Home/Work App to monitor Home Temperatures, Doors and Cameras. Work to monitor messages, email, appointment, flights, reservations and expenses (concur or similar integration)
cybertruck will have a rescue app, to get this 6000 pound shinny hunk of dead battery out of the swamp.

I’m glad we got new features, that weren’t really needed
I added a kick sensor to my trunk left on my 2018, but I’m sure this will be a game changer and will never drive you crazy with your trunk opening up
I have the Intel Chip, so I guess I am left behind on the immersive environment, Dojo is not powerful enough for cool immersive buttons
How much better is the highway regenerative breaking? or is this just phantom breaking premium?
Tesla continues to treat early adopters, like suckers, and no one seems to have a problem with it. The circle flirt continues, but it wasn’t the stock boys, it was us early investors in the technology that has kept Tesla alive, along with government handouts, and California. In my opinion a black dell computer was the last cool innovation out of Austin.

I have been sleeping a lot over the last five years, my car has not gotten that much better, in fact over the last three years, I think it has regressed, but I never got above 90 on my beta test score, because I drove my vehicle like I own it, not like I’m trying to impress Elon, or his AI, which is neither. I guess I won’t be holding my breath for pothole detection, or curb detection

Last edited: