TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Fuzz at sunroof opening

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by gobagheera, Mar 28, 2013.

1. gobagheera

gobagheera Member

I took delivery of my P85 this Tuesday and wanted to mention a minor issue I noticed. I'm not sure what to call it, but the headliner has some some fuzz all along the front where the sunroof opens in the front. Not a big deal and I will probably cut them off or just leave it, but was wondering if anyone else has this. I tried to search, but had no luck. I've attached a picture.

IMG_4005[1].JPG

2. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

I had exactly the same, but over the front passenger door.

I cut it off last night.

I think it's just material from the edge of the headliner that was not tucked in completely. I would not worry about it, but feel free to mention it at your next visit to the service center.

3. youlikeadajuice

I noticed the same thing this morning while cleaning my car...just snipped it, didn't seem like a big deal.

4. spatterso911

spatterso911 MSP#7577 **--** MX#1891

I noticed that your headliner is cloth? Not alcantara??

Sent via Tapatalk

5. hvb

hvb Member

Seems some Performance cars are being built with the regular fabric headliner instead of alcantara. Another member is pretty upset about it.

6. gobagheera

gobagheera Member

Holy crap! Thanks for letting me know. I didn't even realize. Time to go complain.