Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI: 2 nicely discounted inv. MX listed

hmmm

May 12, 2015
Driver Seat
Zero issues. My personal belief is that the code should be in signatures and not anywhere else (like, get rid of the threads advertising codes completely).And not a flashing signature or someone saying they'll pay for the referral, etc.

But I've been clearly told that in signature is not okay and is considered advertising. So I've gone to just suggesting that people message someone who has helped them and ask them for their code that way. I'm not looking to push mine - yesterday I gave the code of someone that I knew lived in the area of the person who was looking & who I knew would continue being helpful.

See, we actually agree to...agree. :)

AleP

Jul 18, 2017
NYC
There's another sale on 100 and 75 MS, discounts up to $21k. Any idea why are they trying to move them so badly? Refresh is coming? :)

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
I suspect I know the one you are talking about...but I can't tell for sure, because most of them don't show lease prices for me.

Is there a trick to seeing it?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC