Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI: discounted Inv MS 75D $13k off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How are they calculating that? Currently configuring a 75D blue, black premium interior with EAP is $85,000 with destination and doc fee. This one is $83,150 and has the subzero weather package as the only thing different than a new custom. It also is listed with a 5.2s 0-60, probably uncorkable, but still something to take into account.

I don't see how this is $13k off, much less a deal at all.

I think the discrepancy is due to the way options were priced/bundled when this car was built vs. the way they are now.

When this happens, these cars are good lease candidates because the lease calculation uses the absolute discount amount as set by Tesla in the listed build sheet and abstracts any kind of "then vs. now" pricing difference.

Its only $13k off because today Tesla includes more options that costed money before. That's why these "discounts" are so misleading when you compare it to a brand new build. Yes there is a discount, but not substantial enough for me to not order new.

The vehicle is no good:
- It does not have UHF audio, and no SAS. So not sure where the high MSRP comes from
- Worst of all, the car was damaged when in dealer's possession, and the dealer spent $48k to fix it

Your first point is "fairly" subjective to say the least, it's just no good for *you*. See, for *me*, that car was "no good" because it didn't have a pano roof.

Good research re. the history of the car. That would not have bothered me one bit for a lease but again each inv or cpo car will find a different owner if/when priced right in the eye of that buyer, as highlighted by @tpham07's take on that specific car.

That car is gone btw so it was priced right for "someone" after all.

Reactions: cry808