Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI HPWC update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if any of you've been following some of the other threads about the HPWC. I am concerned that they are shipping to regular production deliveries in the U.S. There is an instance of someone getting theirs the day after delivery and one even before delivery! So I emailed [email protected]. They contacted Toronto service and Lisa just called me. She said that there is a 3rd party company shipping them out but she was under the impression that they were going in order which is clearly not the case. She will be following up for us. For reference I gave her some info on VINS and cities that already received theirs. I also haven't seen my CF spoiler or parcel shelf. Have any of you guys got yours?

I didn't order HPWC, but parcel shelf and spoiler have not appeared as yet - almost 3 months now. Getting the vent upgrade and P85 badge tomorrow. So things are a bit slow for the backordered items, but it doesn't really matter as I have the car!

Not sure if any of you've been following some of the other threads about the HPWC. I am concerned that they are shipping to regular production deliveries in the U.S. There is an instance of someone getting theirs the day after delivery and one even before delivery! So I emailed [email protected]. They contacted Toronto service and Lisa just called me. She said that there is a 3rd party company shipping them out but she was under the impression that they were going in order which is clearly not the case. She will be following up for us. For reference I gave her some info on VINS and cities that already received theirs. I also haven't seen my CF spoiler or parcel shelf. Have any of you guys got yours?

I also emailed ownership again last week, and still no response.

I didn't order HPWC, but parcel shelf and spoiler have not appeared as yet - almost 3 months now. Getting the vent upgrade and P85 badge tomorrow. So things are a bit slow for the backordered items, but it doesn't really matter as I have the car!

What vent upgrade?

I'm expecting delivery of my car late this week or early next week. No HPWC available yet, no CF spoiler or parcel shelf in the car at this point. None of this bothers me at this point (as long as I get the car), just noting for reference.