Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI insurance in New York

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my new 6 month policy from Allstate. On my Long Range AWD, it went from $591.97 to $802.24. The biggest increases were in the collision with $500 deductible, went up over 100%. The car "symbol" went from C to K.
I was told that in NY starting with new policies 10/24/2019, this went into affect. I think it is not limited to Allstate. I remember reading months ago with people getting socked with much higher rates.
If it weren't for my roughly $750 in discounts, boy would that be a lot.

I didn't want to start another car insurance thread, but want to know if other New Yorkers are experiencing the same.

I pay $360/6 months for 250/500k limits and $250 deductible with full glass with Geico. Last renewal was in September, the price went down a few dollars. But I’m also in a very different New York.

Thanks for the info. I should also have mentioned that I too am at 250/500k limits. Yes. quite a different New York. It would interesting to see what happens at your next renewal, since your September date is before the October sate I mentioned.