Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI: Jeda teaming with Munro and Associates on their Y USB hub

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They stated the item was sent to FedEx on the 9th despite the fact it was the 15th and no update occurred on the tracking. Something about FedEx not scanning the packages when they arrive. That is bologna. No shipping company is going to let packages sit around unscanned. Too much liability.

Anyway, finally on the 16th I got notified that FedEx received the package with an expected delivery date of the 24th (smart post is the worst).

So I already disputed the charge. If anything actually ever shows up I’m probably going to send it back. Seems like this company has bitten off more than they can chew.

I finally received mine yesterday.
They stated the item was sent to FedEx on the 9th despite the fact it was the 15th and no update occurred on the tracking. Something about FedEx not scanning the packages when they arrive. That is bologna. No shipping company is going to let packages sit around unscanned. Too much liability.

Anyway, finally on the 16th I got notified that FedEx received the package with an expected delivery date of the 24th (smart post is the worst).

So I already disputed the charge. If anything actually ever shows up I’m probably going to send it back. Seems like this company has bitten off more than they can chew.

I experienced the same thing. I received a FedEx notice on the 9th that they had printed the label, but for an entire week, it didn't show any further scans. I emailed them, received few replies, and then magically it showed up last Friday at the house. I'd hold off on disputing the charges because I bet it shows up at your house this week.

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1 and brkaus
I finally received mine yesterday.

I experienced the same thing. I received a FedEx notice on the 9th that they had printed the label, but for an entire week, it didn't show any further scans. I emailed them, received few replies, and then magically it showed up last Friday at the house. I'd hold off on disputing the charges because I bet it shows up at your house this week.
So you’ve received the actual hub already? Have you plugged it in and does everything work?