Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

G2 ontario road test.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
only thing I've heard of is make sure she knows how to turn on the parking break, I heard of someone doing a test and they didn't know that holding the P on the stalk till the parking break symbol shows on the screen and apparently failed because of that. we all know that if you just put it in park and walk away the car will engage the parking break but a few drive test instructors want to see you actually activate it yourself.

only thing I've heard of is make sure she knows how to turn on the parking break, I heard of someone doing a test and they didn't know that holding the P on the stalk till the parking break symbol shows on the screen and apparently failed because of that. we all know that if you just put it in park and walk away the car will engage the parking break but a few drive test instructors want to see you actually activate it yourself.

Actually totally true, I forgot about this. I then had to explain to the person how the parking break worked and to show them it on/off on the screen.

Along that line, she should know how to turn wipers on/off manually and then set back to auto after. Also, headlights on/off and set back to auto after.
Kinda basic function type stuff, but would be annoying to fail on a technicality.
If you have any FSD driving stuff, I would recommend just turning it off ahead of time so that it doesn't strike up any concerns over things like green light bells or auto lane changes.
I was also asked to cover up the map during my test. I brought up the configuration screen and just left that up the whole test which was fine.