Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Game console or keyboard or mouse for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone successful used a game console, keyboard, or mouse that would allow the rear seat passengers (kids) to control the games in Model X/S/3 using either a USB or Bluetooth device? For example, I remember playing games such as Asteroids (about 30yrs ago), using the keyboard letters and spacebar.

Has anyone successful used a game console, keyboard, or mouse that would allow the rear seat passengers (kids) to control the games in Model X/S/3 using either a USB or Bluetooth device? For example, I remember playing games such as Asteroids (about 30yrs ago), using the keyboard letters and spacebar.
I’ve hooked up a PS4 controller into one of the front USB ports and it worked fine for the Atari games. Haven’t tried a keyboard so can’t help with that though.

Only the front seat usb allow for controllers etc, that being said i dont see why you couldnt use an usb extender so they can reach the back easily. I actually also use a data usb hub in one of the front ports giving me 4 extra usb slots.

Reactions: GraemeS