Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Game controller 2021 Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have bought several wireless controllers that all work fine in the front seat, but none work for the back seat screen in my Plaid.
Is there an known issue or what am I missing. Not a gamer, but want the grandson to be able to play games in the backseat.

I have bought several wireless controllers that all work fine in the front seat, but none work for the back seat screen in my Plaid.
Is there an known issue or what am I missing. Not a gamer, but want the grandson to be able to play games in the backseat.
@golfore No games currently playable in the back seat. That's all false promotion/advertising at this point. Kind of like "FSD," ANC, and the list goes on....

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier
The way the feature reads on Tesla . com does not seem to indicate you would need the wireless adaptor. My Plaid sees a PS4 controller in pairing mode but won't connect

1639692862470.png

Reactions: DCland21 and M3LA
Has anyone got info on any controller that works
Hi,

It seems like our wireless game controller will be a good fit for your 2021 plaid. We've tested our product works perfectly on 2021 plaid version model S/X. The connection process is easy as well!

You may find more product information here:
Also see here for some product review from our customers:

Hope this help!